Ohhh the internet. We love it and we try to hate it but we really actually just love it. That's basically all of our relationship with it. But ya know what? I'm just gonna say it outright, I LOVE THE INTERNET! I'm not gonna start on my rambling about all the reasons i'm thankful for the internet cause lawdy we'd be here all day. So i'll just give you a glimpse into what's been catching my eye and inspiring my creativity lately.
There's so much talent here on the inter web. It seriously astounds me. (click on the photos for sources)
1. Restructional Clothing is doing such cool things over there in Sweden. Every item is 100% made of recycled black fabric and it looks amazing. The photos of the process they have over there are stunning. I highly recommend giving them a look just to be amazed.
2. A life size Elephant Origami. Yep. Real life guys.
Steinrohner's ingenius, architectural line is astounding. I love it.
3. Style Nanda is obviously not a brand from around here, but their creative, youthful style is fun. And this sweater makes me crave Fall weather even more than i already do (which means my desire for Fall is getting dangerous levels).
4. When am i not amazed by Burberry? The Burberry Prorsum Resort 2015 collection is just so perfect. No one does tailored quite like Burberry.
5. One of a Few is a designer collaborative store packed full of great clothes and accessories by up and coming designers. Their styling and store are so great.
Hope your tuesday has been wonderful.
Also, I'm BACK in the blogging world!! yippee!